Commercial support continues to grow for the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship, cementing its spot as one of Australia’s top sports on and off track.
Some of Supercars’ major partners have recently renewed and extended their support of the Championship, which is experiencing strong momentum and growth with its commercial program.
Just days out from the start of the 2019 Championship which kicks off on the streets of Adelaide, Supercars have confirmed the following extensions with major partners including:
- PIRTEK – Two-year extension which will include naming rights to the PIRTEK Perth SuperNight event as well as naming rights to the PIRTEK Enduro Cup and the PIRTEK Pitstop Challenge
- UNIBET – Extended partnership as Official Betting Partner of the Supercars Championship
- Hino Trucks – Three-year extension as Official Light & Medium Truck and Bus of Supercars, with the partnership including their key in-broadcast asset the Hino Hub.
- Red Bull – Two-year extension as the Official Energy Drink partner of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship
- ARMOR ALL – One-year extension as Official Car Care Products of Supercars
- AVIS – Extended their partnership as Official Hire Car Partner for the Championship
- Autocare – Official Safety and Course Car Logistics Partner transporting the Medical, Course, Recovery, Safety vehicles throughout Australia
- Bisley – Renewed as Official Supercars uniform provider
- Coates Hire – Extension for a further three years of naming rights partnership to Coates Hire Newcastle 500 and Official Hire Equipment Partner of Supercars (announced late 2018)
- EAST COAST BULLBARS – One-year extension as the Official Bullbar of the Virgin Australia Supercars championship and Official Naming rights sponsor of the East Coast Bullbars SuperUtes Series
With more exciting announcements due in the coming weeks, Supercars CEO, Sean Seamer, says it’s great to have some of the longest-serving partners continuing to support the category.
“Supercars is shown in 96 countries worldwide, beamed into 235 million households, attended by 1.8 million fans and carries more than one million social media followers,” Seamer said.
“We value the contribution of all of our partners who have been a part of the Supercars family for many years.
“We hope to continue working with all of these organisations for years to come.”
The 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship begins on the streets of Adelaide later this week featuring four days of on-track action and three nights of performances, headlined by international rock legends the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 runs from 28 Feb – 3 March.