With only two weeks remaining until the second annual Women in Sport Summit, Ministry of Sport and MKTG are proud to announce a full speaker lineup jammed packed with industry talent.
Held at Lakeside Stadium Melbourne on Thursday 7 March, the premium one-day event invites sport & entertainment decision makers, stakeholders and aspirants to partake in a day of inspiration, networking and insights.
With three streams covering the key themes of the Technology of Sport, People of Sport and Value of Sport, delegates will hear from over 11 speakers hailing from academic, media, sports, marketing and technology backgrounds.
The full speaker lineup includes:
- Nick Hockley – ICC T20 World Cup CEO
- Nicole Livingstone – Head of Women’s Football – AFL
- Jacqui Mooney – Editor Women’s Health Magazine
- Bridget McKenzie – Minister of Sport – Australian Government
- Blair Crouch – GM Strategy and Marketing – MKTG
- Christine McLoughlin – Chairman of Venues NSW and Minerva Network
- Rohan Sawyer – COO Queensland Rugby League (QRL)
- David Reid – DWF Executive & Basketball Australia Board Member
- Kim McConnie – Head of Big Bash League Cricket Australia
- Molina Asthana – AFL Advisory Committee for Multicultural Engagement
- Bridie O’Donnell – Director Office for Women in Sport and Recreation, Victorian Government
- Monique Perry – Managing Director Nielsen Media & Sports
- Kayla Ramiscal – Senior Researcher Nielsen Media & Sports
- Luke Bould – CCO Football Federation Australia (FFA)
- Emma Highwood – Head of Community, Football Development and Women’s Football (FFA)
- Jane Fernandez – GM FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Bid
For sponsorship opportunities or to secure your ticket click here.